2021 Turkey Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
With this quite ? crew I may be the only one to get a limit ?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
With this quite ? crew I may be the only one to get a limit ?
I have no birds or ammo so I can't talk any smack. Hope you get your limit this year. No doubt we can get our friend to loan us a few birds.:bounce:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Your eyes might shine and your teeth glitter !
But u can’t out do BkW she ain’t no quitter !
Well if it ain't the poet who didn't know it. One thing is true she's a better hunter than you!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I ain’t got time to snack. I’ve been working on getting thinks posted up.

Bubba_1122

I'm glad to see the pitture taking's gonna be easier this year. With all that's gone on with this coviditis and all the political issues and with all the social issues I just don't think I could deal with picture taking for the Challenge adding to the stress and strain.

I really thought I was gonna have to hire me one of them photogenitalists cause I have such a hard time getting them pictures right. They highly qualified.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Where is everyone ? Don’t season start this morning ?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Did you bring the magic spray , or do I need to ?
Laugh if u want to. Several years ago I had a gobbler coming. I layer behind a little mound and my leg was laying out to the side. Just see leg and head net. Well the hen rounded first and I seen her zoom in on my part of leg just laying there. She turned a hauled tail. couple days later 2 gobblers coming. I’m tucked in bushes against a tree. They popped out at 30ty. Both saw me instantly! Shot one in the back of the head as it turned to run.
I found another type UV spray(just so happens BowwanaLeeuses it to I found out} They didn’t have it so got this. They have the other now. anyway been using it for years now. I have also misted like cami hats with flat black spray paint and old camp clothing. Just a mist. It dulls white spots and brings back the color. Also blocks UV lites. Or so the black lite say.
U can sit in your blind and will be ok. Have your decoys position just right and u will be fine. ?????

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Laugh if u want to. Several years ago I had a gobbler coming. I layer behind a little mound and my leg was laying out to the side. Just see leg and head net. Well the hen rounded first and I seen her zoom in on my part of leg just laying there. She turned a hauled tail. couple days later 2 gobblers coming. I’m tucked in bushes against a tree. They popped out at 30ty. Both saw me instantly! Shot one in the back of the head as it turned to run.
I found another type UV spray(just so happens BowwanaLeeuses it to I found out} They didn’t have it so got this. They have the other now. anyway been using it for years now. I have also misted like cami hats with flat black spray paint and old camp clothing. Just a mist. It dulls white spots and brings back the color. Also blocks UV lites. Or so the black lite say.
U can sit in your blind and will be ok. Have your decoys position just right and u will be fine. ?????

Thanks for that lesson
It's a lot to take in all at once but that's still priceless information