2800 continous acres Jefferson co.

kyhunter

This is a rare find. 2800 acres in one block. The property is located in Jefferson co on the Washington co line. There is a little of everything from swamp to mature stands of timber, power lines, cutover, etc. The club is in it's 3rd year of Trophy management which consists of several acres of food plots and a supplemental feed program that runs from Jan to September. This is a majority rules club that is looking for a few good guys that are serious about trophy management and are willing to lay off for the right deer. Right now we have 12 and will only have a maximum 15 members. We operate off of a pin board system so no areas. This is a great piece of land that is not owned by a timber company. Members are allowed guest. There is power to camp. Dues are $3000 per year and includes food plots, supplemental feed, and is a year round membership. Any other questions just pm me.

Thanks
Stuart

southerndraw

What is the hardwood to pine ratio? Any decent creekbottoms? We have a small piece about 6 miles north of the prison just outside of wrightsville, would you know about how far that is from your lease?

kyhunter

If I had to guess i would say 70% pines 30% hardwoods. Plenty of creek bottoms and a lot of pine hardwood mix. This property has just about everything you would look for in a great place to hunt. This track is just east of the prison outside of Davisboro so it should be very close.

What is the hardwood to pine ratio? Any decent creekbottoms? We have a small piece about 6 miles north of the prison just outside of wrightsville, would you know about how far that is from your lease?

Pine to hardwood is probably more like 60-40 and you are about 12 miles from your lease to this one.

kyhunter

This is a great piece of property that has had some great deer taken off of it in the past with no management. Now the management is in place and the herd is VERY healthy. If your looking for a serious place to hunt trophies with high acreage and low number of hunters then this is it. pm me for more details.

kyhunter

For people interested in Hogs and waterfowl the entire back side of property borders the Ogeechee River which has some of the best waterfowl in the state and plenty of opportunity for hogs as well.