#395 Drivelers have what they need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I go take a nap and ya,ll done changed places from the last one.
Good song GW.
Flint,I have found that I will only watch College football,and even then if the announcers start politicing,I push the button for another station.I can always depend on GRIT for a good movie.
Breakheart Pass is on now, then the funniest Lee Marvin movie ever... The Great Scout & Cathouse Thursday.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I may go out and mulch some leaves this morning. Ain't sure yet, it's right windy out there. Then again, I may just take a nap... :bounce:
Little brother's idgit yard guys showed up here just before dark last night (thought them black helos was coming for me when I herd the noise and saw the lights in the back yard)... at least this time they mulched the leave instead wasting 3 hours blow'n them off before cut'n the grass.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Little brother's idgit yard guys showed up here just before dark last night (thought them black helos was coming for me when I herd the noise and saw the lights in the back yard)... at least this time they mulched the leave instead wasting 3 hours blow'n them off before cut'n the grass.
Better than the 5:30 a.m. truck unloading behind my house on Thanksgiving morning.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
OTG all morning, had a fat, fat doe with yearly does come through at 8am and about 30 minutes ago I young spike strolled through. He was almost close enough to poke with the end of my gun! Cool experience having a deer that close! I plan on staying here until 1pm unless I whack one before then. I want to put my hands on this guy!

Attachments

• image638365025398896620.jpg
    image638365025398896620.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Not sure what all I am getting into today.
Garage door squealing like a stuck pig on its way up.
Going to replace the rollers ...will see if that helps.
Might piddle in the garden and try out my new chainsaw on some pecan wood SirMrFish gave me.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
OTG all morning, had a fat, fat doe with yearly does come through at 8am and about 30 minutes ago I young spike strolled through. He was almost close enough to poke with the end of my gun! Cool experience having a deer that close! I plan on staying here until 1pm unless I whack one before then. I want to put my hands on this guy!
Hope you poke a hole in him today.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Good morning Batbro!!!
Thanks for the sentamint, but a good morn'n it hasn't been. "Daisey" had me out the door to Kroger before 0900. Came a nat's hair of be'n locked up for "insisting" that if they didn't have enough people to run the store (cashiers) they should have kept the doors locked when the 18 year old mgr. tried to stop me from leaving my buggy at the registers and walking out the door going to the cursed Publix... was gonna "make" me put them back before I left. That's when several older gentlemen (ALL wearing hats stating having been in some war / service) shoved their buggies next to mine.. "We're going with him!" That's when I remembered a phone number given to me by woman I dated years ago (Dist. Mgr for Kroger) if I ever had any problems... turns out it was the emergency contact for the Southern Region Mgr. and she is on her honeymoon in Barbados right now. She was not happy when she answered her phone and had to listen to bunch old old gezzers tell her how they bagged groceries when they was 12 - 14 and didn't think they should have to at 60 to 90 "something", especially for free! :stir: :stir::rofl:

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Thanks to GMan our resident weather guesser the outdoor spigots are all covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.