...4th UPDATE....Shocked how big this deer already is

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s a bunch of head gear on that young fella! Goodness!

Madsnooker

He is finally back after 6 months. Where did he go????? This deer disappeared 6 weeks before bow season last year. You can see the last pics we got in above posts.. Haunted my son and I all season as no pics which was perplexing with the way he was pounding the buck muscle.

Well, he returned last night. My son called me screaming for me check the pics on my phone from his Spartan. I knew immediately what I was going to see. Lol definitely him. We named him the split g2 buck as both g2s are split as well as his g3. Its a poor video just before dark but we can tell his g2 and 3 are broke off on his right side. Can't wait to see his new head gear in a few months.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
That’s one fine buck , can’t wait to see him next year ! I had a mature buck do the same thing last season , except he showed up for a few days during the rut . Then disappeared again ! You asked where did he go .... I’d say somewhere with plenty of ladies and no hunters !

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Wow.....can’t wait to see his new gear as well! Buck muscle huh?

Bigtimber

Fine buck for sure!!

hambone76

Can’t wait to see his 2021/2022 head gear.

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
We have had bucks disappear for more than two or three years, then show back up. Sure surprises when they show up, that's for sure.