#4 Ohio State at Minnesota (2021 Game Thread) ?

stonecreek

Watched just enough of the game to realize that Minnesota is gonna beat a lot of folks on there schedule this year. Reminds me of Wisconsin from a couple years ago.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Enjoyed it guys!!!! Always fun being a Buckeye on this site. This thread started slowly when it was 10-0 Bucks and then 2 quick scores by Minny and the lurkers jumped in quick all giddy thinking Minny might do this. :rofl:

Glad college football is back and glad this game was entertaining for most. Looking forward to the pup/Clemson game. Don't let me down pups!!!!!

Missed it because I was distracted with honeydos but congratulations on the W. Sounds like it was a good game. I hope we get to meet in the natty but tomorrow night will control that.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Good luck!!!! Really want the pups to win and I actually think they will.

I hope you're right. I don't get a warm fuzzy over this one. We have a bad habit of getting the opening day game blues.

Madsnooker

I hope you're right. I don't get a warm fuzzy over this one. We have a bad habit of getting the opening day game blues.
I'm up here in Ga mowing and messing around on the property and listening to the talking heads on the radio and seems many of them that picked uga early on are starting to waiver some. I think they are starting to feel like you usually know what you get with Clemson in big games and apparently ga has some key injuries? I didn't know that? I'm still sticking with ga.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm up here in Ga mowing and messing around on the property and listening to the talking heads on the radio and seems many of them that picked uga early on are starting to waiver some. I think they are starting to feel like you usually know what you get with Clemson in big games and apparently ga has some key injuries? I didn't know that? I'm still sticking with ga.

Yep. Not having Pickens is gonna tell on us and then there's that untested O line and I don't believe our QB measures up to the hype. I hope I'm dead wrong. The D is gonna have to keep us in the game and give us a chance to win.

Madsnooker

Yep. Not having Pickens is gonna tell on us and then there's that untested O line and I don't believe our QB measures up to the hype. I hope I'm dead wrong. The D is gonna have to keep us in the game and give us a chance to win.
Your D is good enough to do it. They need a couple timely turnovers as well.