Georgia / Ohio State (CFP 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow11

I had 3 heart attacks and a stroke last night. Somehow I managed to wake up. I appreciate that Ohio state fan for the bible verse.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Go dawgs!

Screenshot_2023-01-01-05-32-45.png

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I had 3 heart attacks and a stroke last night. Somehow I managed to wake up. I appreciate that Ohio state fan for the bible verse.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Go dawgs!

View attachment 1199989
Providing a target to the left for the last field goal attempt?

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I've been let down so many times that I am still expecting it from the Dawgs. From the Vol hail mary thrown by Dobbs, to the Auburn tip TD from Nick Marshall, the play in the SECCG in 2012 where the ball was tipped and caught in bounds by Conley and the game ended there. The 3rd and 26 in 2018 was the worst though, because it was one play where 2 veteran defenders missed completely on their assignment. Then the 2021 SECCG crushed me and I thought the Dawgs were done. Again in 2021, after Bennett lost that fumble and Bama took the lead, in my mind they had just blew it again. Bennett just took over after that with the TD to Bowers and to AD Mitchell. Now this amazing comeback, the best since 2004, and I am done doubting the Dawgs. I believe they will handle TCU, and I think next year's team will be even better than this year's. Go Dawgs!!
2nd....2nd and 26.

formula1

Daily Bible Verse Organizer
At the very end of the 3rd quarter, I wrote a message in this thread saying goodnight to all Dawgs as it had been a great run and was headed to sleep. But something happened and I said that if this is going to be the Dawgs last game for the season, I was going to watch it until the end…whatever happened. So I deleted the post…

Go Dawgs!

Hunter922

Felt like the Missouri game all over.. They had no chance to win that game or this one the way they played.. Then they did..KRAZY..
And Kirby seemed like he and Stetson bout to have a come to Jesus meeting..

Baroque Brass

Once again, Kirby said they have a lot of work to do. Shouldn’t they have everything worked out by now and just be in fine tuning mode? They have a week to do it. The Dawgs struggled on both sides of the ball. The defense was gassed early in the game. I’m sure TCU will try to do everything OSU did, Dawgs need to step it up. OSU outplayed the Dawgs all night but in the end luck was on the Dawgs side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts