9/14am

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Bout to get down and set up somewhere else maybe 2-300 yards away. I’m in the same tree I was in last season….. it’s loaded with climbing stand marks so I need a fresh stand further off the beaten path. I’m also gonna lose the ropeman 1 and use a knot instead. I’ve been playing with it and it’ll be quieter and easier to move my tether

baddave

Taliaferro co. 2nd slow morning in a row. I broke an 11 for the last 10 streak yesterday. Didn't see squirrels, tweety birds or nothing. Today has been a little better but still no deer. Maybe go back to yesterday's spot tomorrow. Good luck all

Last edited:

psedna

UAEC
Deer were active on my one cell cam, from daybreak until almost eleven am in south ga. Great spott to take my grandson in a couple of weeks, to hopefully get his seocnd deer with a compound bow.... He just turned sixteen - very very selective with gun has already killed some good ones, but almost fell out of tree with excitement over first bow doe last year...

slow motion

Glad I didn't have to go far. Trick is go slow. Cause if you hit a tree with any of it "Baseball will be very bad for Chico" You young folks will have to look that quote up. Here's my view from the seat.

IMG_20220914_121603842_HDR.jpg

slow motion

Not bad for an old guy working by his self. Before and after. Even had time to pick a few Chanterelles. I'll retrieve the old one later. Now a little lunch and a whole lot of ibuprofen and I'll be good as new

IMG_20220914_121820890.jpgIMG_20220914_142908414_HDR.jpgIMG_20220914_143557550.jpg