9-18 AM

mtclev5651

Good morning GON brethren. Up in Forsyth county. First sit in my secondary spot. Not on a giant seeking sit this morning, but one or two of these mature bucks could probably tote an arrow if they keep cruising by. Will keep you posted. I thank God for his blessings on me.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I'm up. More of a scouting mission than anything. My good bucks stopped eating corn a month ago. Trying to see if the deer are on water oaks.

slow motion

Stay safe and shoot straight folks.

Big Foot

dawn been feeding for 20 min - look to my left and see a young buck coming - watched him pick up my wind and hit the brakes! he was smart enough to go around what he didn’t like.

Hunter922

In our Magnolia set in the jungle that is Cobb... In between multiple fallowed fields with big hedge rows and woods..
Was typing this 20 minutes ago and had A yote cut into the field at 48.. looked as if it may come closer so I didn't dial the CBE up but should have, it eased into the other field edge..?

EDH

OTG on public this morning. This is kind of a still hunting scouting trip. I’m off next week so going to try and spend the first couple of days looking for the killing tree.