A camp story to get your blood going before the season

retiredkilla

wow, great story .. I am 57 yrs old now, brings back lots of memories.. son and daughters hunting, other kids, friends.. to bad people miss out on the great hunting trip, not just the hunting.. more people need to read this that do not hunt, I do not know where to post it maybe someone else will.................

Redbone4

Story

Wow, that was a great story. Brought back alot of memories, woods being dark and not being able to find stand...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I don’t remember this story. But I do remember my first REAL Deer camp! I was then and still get just as excited as Fred, ever time!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Story

Wow, that was a great story. Brought back alot of memories, woods being dark and not being able to find stand...
Do verbal and pointing directions ever work? Ask my friend who I gave perfect directions to if they do…:bounce:

gb1194

Awesome story! I could actually draw a lot of parallels to that when I went to my first deer camp in Jefferson County in the early 80’s with my best friend at the time and his dad, Mr. Frances. Story very similar to my experience, right down to almost freezing to death in subpar clothes in a very tall stand. Very good story, thanks for the chance to conjure up some very nice memories!

ballvina

Always a good read this time of year to get the blood boiling hair bristling heart pumping!

rstallings1979

Thanks for posting!!! Enjoyed it. Proud of the city boy for wanting to give hunting a try even though it didn't work out on his first hunt.