A camp story to get your blood going before the season

oops1

Buzzard Expert
That was an awesome read.. Very well written . Thanks for sharing and tell your friend he's one gifted story teller.

DSGB

Great story! I enjoyed that!

swalker1517

Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I was in a club very similar to the one describe. They seem to be a dying breed. I really miss that ole club.

660griz

Very nice. Thank you. Brought me back to my first hunting camp experience...many years ago.

Luke0927

Thanks about what was the time frame of the story?

SowGreen

That was an awesome read.. Very well written . Thanks for sharing and tell your friend he's one gifted story teller.

Thanks, I will. You should hear him around a campfire.

Luke0927

Is he still friends with the boy that he went with first time?

TattooedBowHunter

This story hits home in so many ways. I was born and raised in Miami Fl. Dont come from a family of hunters so my first time at deer camp was 4 years ago at the age of 27. So the feeling of being around a camp fire with veteran hunters while I sat there quietly absorving it all in, to barely being able to sleep, to walking in dark woods looking for the "cats eye" to mark the stand and finally seeing a deer that morning will always be in my heart. I didn't get a shot at the buck I saw because he saw me 1st. Thanks for sharing story! It without a doubt took me back to a place I was a few years ago

triton196

when people ask why do you drive all the way to south ga and pay for a hunting club ........this is why there is nothing like it!

rondvc

Thanks for a great story. Can't wait for tomorrow evening and deer camp. Nuttin like opening day.

BlackBore

i didnt read it i didnt have time but how long did it take you to right all this out??

Wow man, I'm sure it was a good short story. Too long for me to read on this iPhone !facepalm:

ballvina

a truly heart warming story to get the old blood going with the beginning of deer season!

FlipKing

Great story, I have a son on the way and I can't wait until he is old enough to experience those feelings.