A good place to order emergency medical gear

OwlRNothing

Thanks for sharing that. Looks like they have some really good articles and information on what to use and some in-depth tips along with the stuff for sale. Gotta bookmark that one. thanks

bullgator

North American Rescue

bullgator

Wouldn’t hurt to take a basic first aid class either. A lot of people panic when bad stuff happens, helps to have an idea of what to do.
I took a gunshot wound/trauma bleeding class last fall. It was put on by U.S. Lawshield at a local gun shop. It lasted about 2-3 hours and was very informative.

bullgator

The CAT. We practiced with them. Funny thing, I just put together a kit to stay in my truck and the two CAT 7s just got here yesterday. I also picked up a couple Israeli bandages as part of the kit.

SC Hunter

Wouldn’t hurt to take a basic first aid class either. A lot of people panic when bad stuff happens, helps to have an idea of what to do.
I've seen new emt's and paramedics lose their entire mind when somebody has a few holes in their chest. I can't imagine someone with zero training trying to handle a really bad situation but I'm glad there are people that are willing to do whatever they can.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
I've seen new emt's and paramedics lose their entire mind when somebody has a few holes in their chest. I can't imagine someone with zero training trying to handle a really bad situation but I'm glad there are people that are willing to do whatever they can.
Yep, training helps but it can’t 100% prepare you for real life emergencies.