A member on here

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Looked him up one time...I was amazed. I guess that's the sign of true acting genius. The man sounds and appears nothing like the character he played.

"Morris was born to a Jewish family in the Bronx, New York, the son of Hugo and Elsie (née Theobald) Morris. His father was a rubber company executive. Morris attended New York University on a dramatic arts scholarship".

Although Morris was a classically trained Shakespearean actor, he is best remembered for playing the wily and over-the-top mountain man character Ernest T. Bass on The Andy Griffith Show.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Looked him up one time...I was amazed. I guess that's the sign of true acting genius. The man sounds and appears nothing like the character he played.

"Morris was born to a Jewish family in the Bronx, New York, the son of Hugo and Elsie (née Theobald) Morris. His father was a rubber company executive. Morris attended New York University on a dramatic arts scholarship".

Although Morris was a classically trained Shakespearean actor, he is best remembered for playing the wily and over-the-top mountain man character Ernest T. Bass on The Andy Griffith Show.
Gabby Hayes was also a trained Shakespearean actor. He was a beloved western character actor also. The 1940s and 1950s saw many of his western adventures.

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Gabby Hayes was also a trained Shakespearean actor. He was a beloved western character actor also. The 1940s and 1950s saw many of his western adventures.
"He said the Sheriff is near...!" :bounce:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I had to look him up. I reckon I`m one of the few that never watched a full episode of that show.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
This makes me proud as I’m the member who flash was talking to :ROFLMAO:
I’ve heard the name plenty but never saw the show.
Wondered how long it'd take to draw him out If you are old enough and privy to the political forum he could be part of THEY.
@Nicodemus I hate to say it but you done fell a few notches on my hero list.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Well I got out of the shower, dried off, slicked my hair back, put some smelly good on, showed her the Ernest T moves.

She asked had I run out of hot water.
@hopper

normaldave

GON Weatherman
"What's the matter?...I passed it, I didn't heave it...!"

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Wondered how long it'd take to draw him out If you are old enough and privy to the political forum he could be part of THEY.
@Nicodemus I hate to say it but you done fell a few notches on my hero list.

When I was a little youngun I didn`t care much about TV (still don`t compared to most folks). All I wanted to do was hunt, fish, trap, and read about hunting, fishing, and trapping.

specialk

before my wife passed a few yrs back we visited mt airy nc, visited the AG museum and took a ride to the top of pilot mt......neat little tourist town.....