A new one for me... Site blocked on my regular device

Shadow11

I get this message on my regular phone when trying to come here. This is a new one for me. I don't have pop up blockers that I know of. Works fine on my old phone...

Screenshot_2024-03-30-20-50-14.png

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
That has happened to me when internet was poor or not at all.
I turn off wifi & it loads on phone service. I hope that makes sense.

Shadow11

It's doing it again on my other phone. Service is strong. It worked for a little while the other night. I noticed when I tried to post a pic it said "low memory". Then later that eve it let me post. Now, it won't let me in. It's only the gon forum. I can go anywhere else.

hopper

It's doing it again on my other phone. Service is strong. It worked for a little while the other night. I noticed when I tried to post a pic it said "low memory". Then later that eve it let me post. Now, it won't let me in. It's only the gon forum. I can go anywhere else.
What phone?

Shadow11

FYI for anyone that has this problem in future. I made one of these icon things by accident, and it has worked ever since. I usually just went through google to get on, but for whatever reason it started blocking the site most of the time. Now I can just click on that and so far it has worked everytime.

Screenshot_2024-04-23-10-03-37.png