A Thread For KYDawg

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
This thread is for keeping up with KYDawg - Charlie - Boss. As any of us hear from him, this is where we can communicate back to him while he`s in the hospital. He sent these words a few minutes ago. He`s still in the hospital in Kentucky and hasn`t been moved to Nashville.

"Thanks to all my GON Brothers and Sisters. You have all been so kind to me, probably much more that I deserve. Your prayers have made me stronger. Still fighting a confusing battle here due to poor communication from staff, I think that is what they mean, when there say Staff Infection. I appreciate all of you and treasure your friendship. "

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Prayers for you Bo$$ and hope you fully recover soon.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Charlie-BO$$, know you have all of our Prayers from here.

Jag said to tell you "get well soon".

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Thanks Nic....

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Get well soon Bo$$. Would love to see you and Miss Linda again for supper sometime.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Get better Charlie this place has gotta have someone to keep'em in line.

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
Get well soon Charlie and I'll take you bigfeet hunting in the Auchumpkee bottoms. :rockon:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Get well soon. Prayers again today.

Head East

Bo$$, praying for your return to good health and getting back home with the Bo$$ Lady.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Get well soon Bo$$ ! I hate that you have to spend your birthday in the hospital. Oh yea, Go Dawgs !

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
You've got to get better and back to us soon, Charlie. The Billys will escape from the asylum. :)

We're all thinking about you, and hoping things get better soon for you!

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Still praying For you and your family Bo$$. We shot a goodun here at River Bend for ya. The pic is in the Billy thread.