Braves 2024 Season Thread

biggdogg

A "Maddux" is now an official term for a complete game shutout under 100 pitches. Had it not been for an error by Riley in the 8th, Fried would have been under 90 pitches.

On another note. If AA has any designs on extending Ozuna, he needs to get a move on. His price just keeps going up with each passing week. Never thought I'd say that a year ago...

Last edited:

Shadow11

Good start. Ozuna still the current best hitter in mlb baseball this year. Olson still the best 1st baseman in the league. Look at that stretch.... 10 yards! Some guy doing his nails in background.

Oh wow, Sanchez just killed one for the fish. Still, blowout for braves. Eyes looked good in 1st.Screenshot_2024-04-24-19-42-32.png

biggdogg

I keep wondering what this team could look like when they get Ozzie and Murphy back, and Olsen and Riley finally heat up.
Ozzie should be back for the weekend series. Murphy has been catching bullpens but as of yet has not been cleared to swing a bat. Of course the way d'Arnaud is hitting, there's no reason to rush him back. I really don't think Olson or Riley is too far off from breaking out, Olson in particular has had some solid contact the last couple games.