Always something...

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Looks like someone at Big Blue may actually end up in Big Orange.
And I’m not talking Tenasuckee or Chumpson although I heard the reason why those teams chose jailhouse orange was to keep the players comfortable in their colors

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Madsnooker

Sent his staff into the opposing teams stadiums to steal said signs is what I heard.
That's is correct apparently started 2 seasons ago from what I read. They just suspended some low level dude in the last day or two and Hairball said he had no clue about it. Yea right. Why suspend one of your own if there is nothing to this??? You hired some no name dude, sent him into opposing stadiums to sit on the home team side so he could film every play and the signs sent in from the sidelines for 2 years and no other coaches or the head coach used any of that info or knew he was doing it. facepalm: This after Hairball already lied to the ncaa previously and was suspended 3 games by his own school hoping the ncaa will go lightly on them.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sent his staff into the opposing teams stadiums to steal said signs is what I heard.
Sending an observer to scout opposing teams has been a practice from HS to college for decades. Been there done that myself. Status of limitations and such have run out.

BamaGeorgialine

That's is correct apparently started 2 seasons ago from what I read. They just suspended some low level dude in the last day or two and Hairball said he had no clue about it. Yea right. Why suspend one of your own if there is nothing to this??? You hired some no name dude, sent him into opposing stadiums to sit on the home team side so he could film every play and the signs sent in from the sidelines for 2 years and no other coaches or the head coach used any of that info or knew he was doing it. facepalm: This after Hairball already lied to the ncaa previously and was suspended 3 games by his own school hoping the ncaa will go lightly on them.
Don't feel sorry for the dude who they pinned for it. I'm sure he got paid handsomely. Hush money severance package

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Harbaugh has learned to play the system well over his last 3-4 allegations/investigations..... deny everything, admit to nothing, claim ignorance, and offer no assistance to investigators.
It's worked well for him so far.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Two things -

1. If you're gonna do that your spy needs to be somebody totally unconnected from your football program, alumni and booster group so nobody can put 2+2 together.

2. If you're the coach who got your signs stolen you suck at coaching.

Madsnooker

I think it’s laughable if people think Mich is the only team doing this… it’s part of the game and been going on for years.
Actually with what's coming out that's not true. This is next level stuff!!! You can't make some of what ttun did up!!!

James12

Actually with what's coming out that's not true. This is next level stuff!!! You can't make some of what ttun did up!!!

Says the OSU fan - be careful boo.

HS teams getting videoed and watched weekly. Shame on them for paying so much including for those inflated tickets to do it. :)

James12

….why aren’t these other coaches speaking out more directly on this? I saw Stoops did, but he’s out. Would think they’d all be denouncing it!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
….why aren’t these other coaches speaking out more directly on this? I saw Stoops did, but he’s out. Would think they’d all be denouncing it!
Maybe because it'd be the pot calling the kettle black?