Always something...

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
I've seen comments from a lot of Coaches about it. Initially, sure it happens "within the rules"...but as the complexity of what this guy had going on comes out, all I've read condemned it. Even before this all came to light, I'd read where Venables could have the goods in a half. This guy had a side hustle job that paid more than $55,000 I think, clearly against rules established by the NCAA regarding "scouting".

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I've seen comments from a lot of Coaches about it. Initially, sure it happens "within the rules"...but as the complexity of what this guy had going on comes out, all I've read condemned it. Even before this all came to light, I'd read where Venables could have the goods in a half. This guy had a side hustle job that paid more than $55,000 I think, clearly against rules established by the NCAA regarding "scouting".
83ygta.jpg

Browning Slayer

83ygy3.jpg

Browning Slayer

83yhe4.jpg

Browning Slayer

83yi3r.jpg

Madsnooker

Actually now alot of those talking heads on the radio and TV that initially said sign stealing is no big deal have now started back tracking as more info just keeps coming out every day. Just from the gambling side alone this is starting to take serious legs of major problems for ttun. I just heard that before the first confirmed game this guy taped 2 years ago when ttun got "great" till now ttun has increased beating the line by 250%. Before his first confirmed taping it was in line with what Vegas predicts. If this alone doesn't shine a light on "what the heck happend" as Vegas knows what it's doing then I don't know what does.

Also I saw where hairball was 36 and 27 the previous 5 years to 25 - 3 the last 2 years. Lol yea knowing the other teams plays to the point you have them on laminated cards is no big deal and doesn't help says anyone without a brain. (Cough cough Dieon) facepalm: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Actually now alot of those talking heads on the radio and TV that initially said sign stealing is no big deal have now started back tracking as more info just keeps coming out every day. Just from the gambling side alone this is starting to take serious legs of major problems for ttun. I just heard that before the first confirmed game this guy taped 2 years ago when ttun got "great" till now ttun has increased beating the line by 250%. Before his first confirmed taping it was in line with what Vegas predicts. If this alone doesn't shine a light on "what the heck happend" as Vegas knows what it's doing then I don't know what does.

Also I saw where hairball was 36 and 27 the previous 5 years to 25 - 3 the last 2 years. Lol yea knowing the other teams plays to the point you have them on laminated cards is no big deal and doesn't help says anyone without a brain. (Cough cough Dieon) facepalm: :rofl:

If'n you ain't cheatin' you ain't playin' college foobaw. :wink: :bounce: