Andruw...

SuperSport

No way. Henry Aaron, Ricko Carty,David Justice. I could go on but there is no need. Drew is lazy and hard headed and refuses to listen to his coaches.

I would have to disagree!
Several Braves (past and now) said that Andruw was the best in the outfield! For one ask Bobby Cox!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I have notice by looking at different posts and threads on here, as a guest and now a member! That certain ones on here are never wrong and if they don't like someone or something, then they will "dis" it and try to degrade that thing that they don't like!
And if someone has a different opinion or view from what they think, then they are automatically WRONG! The person or person(s) then will try to degrade the others with comments and or try and act like they are above the others! Like a "oh your right I'm Wrong :crazy: remark! They are the ones with the smart mouths! No naming names, Just what I have notice over time!
Some like Andruw Jones and some don't! Some can admit he was good, and some can't!
Have a Good un!

Who pulled your chain??? The boys are just having a little fun, if this is too intense for ya, don't log on during college football season. :whip::whip: :crazy::crazy:

blessedchevy

Andruw was the best defensive Outfielder, Atlanta has ever had!

I can understand why Atlanta chose not to resign him.........

That's a lot of cash the Dodgers gave him.......

That being said, I wish he was still here and IMO, he's the best centerfielder (defensively) I've seen in my lifetime....

SuperSport

Thank You WhiteTail!

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Now that is a good one!
Isn't Smith the one who danced around on second and not listening or paying attention to his 3rd base coach and cost the Braves a Game in the World Series!

Yep.....he danced around quite a bit "chasing" after fly balls in left field, too! :bounce:

SuperSport

He was an idiot in my book! :bounce:
But still Andruw caught more in Center Field!