ANOTHER dawg arrested. How many now ?

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
The radio said this guy was #4, 3 of which involved reckless driving.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
The radio said this guy was #4, 3 of which involved reckless driving.
Just plain stupid. If they don't know any better by now, they never will.

I replaced my mailbox just yesterday after a speeding driver destroyed it. Dude was hauling tail through the other night and crashed into a huge live oak on side of the road. It was a very bad wreck. When I ran down there there was a guy laying about 20 ft away, motionless. He had been thrown out of the truck. Others had stopped to help, so I didn't go any closer. Plus, I didn't want to see anyone badly hurt. He never moved, and a cop later told me the guy had suffered major trauma, and would be lucky if he makes it. I hope the dude makes a full recovery, of course. But it didn't look good.

Bad things can happen when you're out there acting stupid behind the wheel. But everyone knows this already. Don't they? SMH!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
There is a certain demographic who has an affinity for speeding and reckless driving. Weaving, cutting porple off, driving very dangerously esp to the other vehicles on the road. I see it a lot around 285 and the downtown connector. Makes my trigger finger twitch.

MudDucker

Staff member
There is a certain demographic who has an affinity for speeding and reckless driving. Weaving, cutting porple off, driving very dangerously esp to the other vehicles on the road. I see it a lot around 285 and the downtown connector. Makes my trigger finger twitch.

At that age, I must have been in that demographic.

The problem is NIL money is letting these guys buy their dream rides and they can't stand not to let them stretch out.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
To be honest, I have driven super fast and possibly street raced a time or 12.

Fastest I have ever been was in the 160mph range on an undisclosed interstate near me, racing a new model Camaro, driving a 92 mustang coup.

Some folks feel the need for speed others don't. Is it smart, no, does it happen, yes all the time! I just have been lucky to never get caught.

Bad things can happen at high speeds and most young folks don't know their car or just don't care!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I see it a lot around 285 and the downtown connector.

Mostly Lawrenceville Hwy down to about I-20 over on the East side. There's lots of crotch rockets on that stretch for some reason too. :wink: :bounce:

Big7

The Oracle
I had a Seca and a VMax when I was younger.

Let's just put it this way, it's a thousand wonders I ain't dead. The Seca was built for top end and the VMax was built for the quarter.

I always thought if a little was good, more was better.