Any Reports on Satilla River?

TwoSeventy

Has anyone got a report from the Satilla River. Ready to go and catch some of those Giant RedBelly's.

cotton top

Its still a little bit fresh, you could still catch some!!

TwoSeventy

cotton top said:
Its still a little bit fresh, you could still catch some!!
Thanks Cotton Top, We going Wed. I see the waterlevel is 6.5. We usually go when it hits 6 feet. I just hope the water temp is not to cold. :cool:

cotton top

I went to the St. Marys river today had pretty good luck.
The tide was high at 2:pm. Making good tide in the mornings and evenings { low I mean} Good luck. crickets and beetle spin. I"ll let you figure the color. maybe see you on the river. BYE

TwoSeventy

Cotton Top, We got back late last night from the Satilla. My wife and 2 buddys went. We got down there early yesterday and were the only ones there. 1st time I ever had that river to myself. We fished until 2 because one of my friends had to leave early due to a work appointment. We wound up with 65 in our boat and my buddys wound up with 58. They were all big and fat. I will post some pics here later. Thanks for the update.:cool:

Oh if you want to know what bait we used I will PM you. You will have to guess color though::ke:

TwoSeventy

Here is a pic of our Red Belly's

Attachments

• Satilla 007.jpg
    Satilla 007.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 251

cotton top

Hi Twoseventy!!!

You really did alright, I have been going to the St. Marys .
the reason is I live real close and the fish are biting pretty
good now. Those are sure pretty you caught. I'm going over there mon. or tues.. don't know what the tide is though, don't really matter I'm going to stay all day anyway. HE HE well I will talk to you later. thats about all I do is fish and hunt and TALK. Thanks for sharing