Anybody got any Kastking Baitcasters?

ilbcnu

I picked up a whitemax a few years ago and have caught both freshwater and saltwater fish with it. It’s a very impressive reel and i think it was less than 50 bucks. I like it.

ecoutside

I’ve have four of the kastking rover reels. For the money I like them. They’re by no means top of the line but I use them catfishing and beat them up pretty good. I’d buy again

drhunter1

I use a number of their different models. Never had an issue with them and mine get used a lot!
I bought one and it should be getting here today. Can’t see spending the money on a Shimano.

Y’all are a great help. Thanks!

Papa Bear

I have a couple couple Royal Legend II bait casters which are pretty good for the money. Cast really well.
I just purchased the Spartacus II which is a small frame bait caster. I really like this one. Cast great, really light and have used it this spring with great success.
Comparing to my other reels which are Abu Garcia Revos and Shimano SLX's, for the money the Spartacus II has really impressed me.

littlejon

I bought one for $35 on Amazon. Picked up a $22 rod from Walmart just to experiment. The reel does not feel like a $100-200 reel but IMO performance very close to one. I have caught a lot of fish with that $50 set up. Will get more reels for that price! The rod is solid but feels heavy in hand but loads well and cast just fine. I bought 2 more rods. I will stay with my ST, Croix"s for finesse.

Conclusion: Absolutely get a Kastking reel before they go up in price. Pair it with a quality rod and don't look back. MY 2 cents