Anybody looking for a new challenge?

Todd Cook

As in hunting with a traditional bow? Our organization, the Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia will be putting on a couple of introduction to trad bowhunting classes next year. We're just trying to gauge how much interest there is right now. These will be hands on outdoor classroom/ range classes. We've come to realize that lots of people are interested but don't know where to start. Is this something you might want to attend?

Tadder

That would help a lot of new bow hunters trade are compound. (y) Seems like Traditional is on a comeback. I was in a local bow shop earlier this week and they where wiped out of traditional gear. Think they only had a 1/2 doze arrows left on the shelf. The owner said they hit him hard last week and sold his last recurve he had in stock monday. Said he would be stocking it all back up after the 1st of yr. Good too here folks getting into archery.(y)

PEPPERHEAD

As in hunting with a traditional bow? Our organization, the Traditional Bowhunters of Georgia will be putting on a couple of introduction to trad bowhunting classes next year. We're just trying to gauge how much interest there is right now. These will be hands on outdoor classroom/ range classes. We've come to realize that lots of people are interested but don't know where to start. Is this something you might want to attend?
I would. When and where?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
It’s something I’ve really been considering, just looking for a new challenge , may be interested if it’s not to far !