I wore my new shirt yesterday

Shadow11

I got me one of them fancy black guns matter shirts on Amazon the other day. I wore it around yesterday morning. It was interesting....

I first went to quality foods grocery store at about 7am, to pick up some ribs for the dawg game. It was mostly just working class ppl in there. I was the most popular that I've ever been. I even had a guy yell across the parking lot when I was unloading my groceries... "hey, I love your shirt man!" I said "thanks, I just got it... I'll probably get shot tho." He said "well, you look like the type that'll shoot back!" I said "yea I'll shoot back".... "Happy new yrs!"... "Happy new yrs!"

Later, I made a stop at dollar general. I went to the back to get some trash bags. Just so happened a couple of homies were unloading the truck, and came through the back door as I was walking by. They looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I went and hid behind the paper towels til they left.

Next stop was the gas station. I was waiting in line with my beer for the game, and wouldn't you know it, there was 6'6" dark man in front of me. I was worried about him turning around, but when he started talking to the cashier I realized he was gay. Nothing to worry about there, although he probably could have stepped on me and broke my face.

Last stop was jaemor farm market. I went in there for some boiled pnuts and some corn for the grill. It was crowded. I probably got about a 50/50 mix of dirty looks and grins.

I might have to be more careful lol!

Screenshot_2023-12-31-16-36-45.png

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I got me one of them fancy black guns matter shirts on Amazon the other day. I wore it around yesterday morning. It was interesting....

I first went to quality foods grocery store at about 7am, to pick up some ribs for the dawg game. It was mostly just working class ppl in there. I was the most popular that I've ever been. I even had a guy yell across the parking lot when I was unloading my groceries... "hey, I love your shirt man!" I said "thanks, I just got it... I'll probably get shot tho." He said "well, you look like the type that'll shoot back!" I said "yea I'll shoot back".... "Happy new yrs!"... "Happy new yrs!"

Later, I made a stop at dollar general. I went to the back to get some trash bags. Just so happened a couple of homies were unloading the truck, and came through the back door as I was walking by. They looked at me like they wanted to kill me. I went and hid behind the paper towels til they left.

Next stop was the gas station. I was waiting in line with my beer for the game, and wouldn't you know it, there was 6'6" dark man in front of me. I was worried about him turning around, but when he started talking to the cashier I realized he was gay. Nothing to worry about there, although he probably could have stepped on me and broke my face.

Last stop was jaemor farm market. I went in there for some boiled pnuts and some corn for the grill. It was crowded. I probably got about a 50/50 mix of dirty looks and grins.

View attachment 1279886
Were you carrying your black sidearm too?

Dub

I want to get one of those "fool" around and find out shirts.

I'd probably overdeliver on the find out axis.

:rofl:

Dub

View attachment 1279886

First off, cool shirt.

Good on ya for sporting it.
It keeps the gray men amongst us....in the gray. All attention on you while we chill and move around in a most decidedly laid back way. Calm, yet ready.

Second....why all the stops ?

Seems like all that could've been sourced from one spot. In-out-done.

Tight Lines

I've got a similar version of that shirt...wear it to the range...sometimes I forget I have it on and stopping on the way home can be...interesting... :)

transfixer

First off, cool shirt.

Good on ya for sporting it.
It keeps the gray men amongst us....in the gray. All attention on you while we chill and move around in a most decidedly laid back way. Calm, yet ready.

Second....why all the stops ?

Seems like all that could've been sourced from one spot. In-out-done.
Depending on where you wear a shirt like that you have to be prepared for looks, and sometimes comments,

I've got a few shirts like that, or similar in theme, but I generally don't wear them when I venture out, I try not to stand out among others, and that is hard enough to do when wearing non descript clothing, as I'm 6ft ,235, shaved head and fu manchu mustache, lol

I could get by with wearing them though, as people generally give me space, its kinda funny, babies, kids and dogs aren't afraid of me, most people seem to be though.

• Haha
Reactions: Dub