Anyone do a thermal hog hunt in GA? Booked hunt 8/23

munchie3409

I am interested in doing a thermal hog hunt in GA with my daughter at the end of this year. It seems that there are a lot of places in the Americus, GA area. I am going to get in touch with Pig Problem because they are using Pulsar and suppressor.

https://www.pigproblem.com/

I"m sure there are other outfitters in GA using suppressors, but I haven't found them online.

Just some background info, my daughter is 13 and she's killed a feral pig, so this isn't new for her. She's small, so I like that Pig Problem is using a 7.62 x39 AR as she's not that strong to be carrying an AR10 with tripod.

We are looking for an outfitter that doesn't charge a "trophy fee" or have a limit to how many feral pigs we can shoot. I'd like to avoid AR10 just because of the weight of those rifles.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

HogKillaDNR

Search Alabama too, if you don't have any luck for Ga.

bullgator

Check with Randy at High Pine in Buena Vista.

munchie3409

I was looking more in GA, as I'm planning on driving to GA from PA with my wife and daughter. I know that AL is going to be further for us, but I'll have to take a look at AL as well.

Any other suggestions?

Jester896

Senior Clown
bumped around the site you linked above...that is the Max I know. Great Guy...my buddy and I have talked about taking him up on his offer to fish in AK

sleepr71

Is Black Creek a high fence operation? Not really any row-cropping in that area to keep hogs around. Wonder how they keep enough hogs around to offer paid hunts?

munchie3409

I found a place in AL and I called and talked to them. Really nice lady, the only downside is that she said in AL, they do not allow you to hunt at night during deer season. I was hoping to do a December hunt since my daughter is on Christmas break.

I might go to this place in February/March as the prices seem reasonable and she was very friendly.

https://www.langfordfarms.com/expect.php