Anyone watch or do this stuff

Toliver

I don't understand why anyone wants to fight in any way for a living. Even if you win you still get hurt often enough. I guess despite having a high tolerance for pain I just don't go looking for it and don't understand those who do. But hey, it's their faces to do with as they wish.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Only time I slap is when I go to the counter to get my missing fries. :bounce:

sinclair1

:bounce: I don't understand why anyone wants to fight in any way for a living. Even if you win you still get hurt often enough. I guess despite having a high tolerance for pain I just don't go looking for it and don't understand those who do. But hey, it's their faces to do with as they wish.
pillow fight might be up your alley

Toliver

That last blow looked like it stung. I'll stick to the amateur league and just pillow fight with my wife. At least she'll stop when I use the safe word.... I think.

oldfella1962

I don't know which is more disturbing: the fact that two grown men would get into a pillow fight - or the fact that an entire league of grown men would get into pillow fights. :( Now the "bright side" of this debacle: Mike "My Pillow" Lindell could get back on track with an exclusive contract making "to official standards" pillows for the pillow fighters! :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know which is more disturbing: the fact that two grown men would get into a pillow fight - or the fact that an entire league of grown men would get into pillow fights. :( Now the "bright side" of this debacle: Mike "My Pillow" Lindell could get back on track with an exclusive contract making "to official standards" pillows for the pillow fighters! :)
Not any stranger to me than thousands of grown men playing playground games with balls and being serious about it, and getting paid ungodly amounts of money for it, with millions of people watching them and also being serious about watching it. ::gone:

Sargent

I see the first annual GON Forum Slap Fighting Championship in the future.... For charity, of course.

Name your first-round opponent.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
Not any stranger to me than thousands of grown men playing playground games with balls and being serious about it, and getting paid ungodly amounts of money for it, with millions of people watching them and also being serious about watching it. ::gone:
Screenshot_20220822-155134~2.png

Toliver

I kind of doubt that there is a fortune to be made in participating in face-slapping contests. :)
I never thought people would make big money filming themselves doing their normal daily routines as if I'm interested in their lives and don't have my own but here we are with youtube and tiktok famous influencers and content creators pulling down small fortunes. And then not to mention the wealth the "Only Fans" thing is creating for some people.

So we know people will give money to about anything.