AR15 pistol brace?

thomasr

Life has had me pretty occupied of late so I'm kinda out of the loop and the internet is not clear. Has a final decision been made regarding the pistol brace on with ARs with a barrel length of less than 16"? Such as an AR15 pistol? TY.

Procraft3

Life has had me pretty occupied of late so I'm kinda out of the loop and the internet is not clear. Has a final decision been made regarding the pistol brace on with ARs with a barrel length of less than 16"? Such as an AR15 pistol? TY.
As far as I know it hasn’t been resolved yet.

trial&error

Don't expect it to be resolved anytime soon. Just because it's being fought doesn't mean you can't get arrested and become part of the fight. If you don't make it legal don't carry it around, or do it's your choice.

transfixer

If you belong to FPC , or one or maybe two other gun rights organizations you are covered under an injunction for the time being , I doubt seriously whether most local LEO's even know about the ban, the vast majority of LEO's are not gun guys

Jester896

Senior Clown
didn't those injunctions only cover the members up until the injunctions and not the ones after.

if you missed your free opportunity to register your SBR I think it would be best to remove your brace and possibly store it in another location to deliver yourself from the wrath

transfixer

didn't those injunctions only cover the members up until the injunctions and not the ones after.

if you missed your free opportunity to register your SBR I think it would be best to remove your brace and possibly store it in another location to deliver yourself from the wrath

the SBR registration period was nothing but a bogus trap, with the time limit for approval and the amount of people that theoretically could have applied, they would never have gone through the amount of applications before the time period expired, and then it automatically became a denial, but they already had your information by that time, so you were left up a creek without a paddle so to speak,

Everything I own was legal before they tried becoming a version of Gestapo, I pay them no mind