Auburn Basketball on fire.

weagle

The Tigers are kicking tail on the court this year. We have a couple of superstar players, but Coach Pearl has these guys playing team ball and they are fun to watch. Freshman Jabari Smith Jr is an all around player and projected in the top 3 NBA draft picks and Walker Kessler is a 7 footer that reminds me of Bill Walton. No one keeps mid season rankings, but we may end up at #1 this week.

WDE!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Meanwhile at UGA………

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Auburn is back to being a basketball school... :rofl::rofl:

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
The Tigers are kicking tail on the court this year. We have a couple of superstar players, but Coach Pearl has these guys playing team ball and they are fun to watch. Freshman Jabari Smith Jr is an all around player and projected in the top 3 NBA draft picks and Walker Kessler is a 7 footer that reminds me of Bill Walton. No one keeps mid season rankings, but we may end up at #1 this week.

WDE!
7 ft er a good passer?
Name escapes me for the moment but did you ever see the guy from overseas (like a russian type country) that played for the trail blazers. He had blown out his knees when he was younger but even with his limited movement he could throw better passes than most PTG's

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Whaaaaaaaaaat! @Throwback hasn't taken advantage of this thread to pound his chest? Saaaaaaay whaaaaaaaat! Must be working on a new Dawgs trolling list for 2022. :bounce:

Congrats on the great season so far, weagle.

:cheers:

hawkeye123

7 ft er a good passer?
Name escapes me for the moment but did you ever see the guy from overseas (like a russian type country) that played for the trail blazers. He had blown out his knees when he was younger but even with his limited movement he could throw better passes than most PTG's
Sabonis..he was 7'3 he's got a kid in NBA now..all star also..better be careful with B Pearl..he will get you on probation as quick as Calipari or Pitinio..enjoy run while you can

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I watched them beat Alabama a few days ago , great game

weagle

7 ft er a good passer?

Yes. Kessler is a great passer. Great vision for players cutting to the basket. His shot blocking is something to watch. He has incredible timing and everyone underestimates his reach.

weagle

Sabonis..he was 7'3 he's got a kid in NBA now..all star also..better be careful with B Pearl..he will get you on probation as quick as Calipari or Pitinio..enjoy run while you can

I love Coach Pearl. When he gets busted he owns it. It's always for helping a player, like giving a player transportation to a family funeral.

He got a raw deal at Tennessee and they didn't back him up. Glad we got him.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Yes that's him, how good/big is his kid? Saw a highlite of him throwing a cross court, behind the back bounce pass to a guy on the move. His hands made the BBall look like a softball in mine, Heard some say if his knees hadn't gave out before he came to the NBA, He would've have been the best player ever :huh:

brutally honest

The team that went to the Final Four a couple of years ago was great. They had experienced guards who could all shoot.

I think this team is more talented. #12 Kentucky is coming to town Saturday — should be the biggest game in the country.

hawkeye123

I love Coach Pearl. When he gets busted he owns it. It's always for helping a player, like giving a player transportation to a family funeral.

He got a raw deal at Tennessee and they didn't back him up. Glad we got him.
I got my info from a Tenn fan who was close to the program, never believe a Vol I guess, he acted like he was worse than that W Va coach- Bob Hudgins , lol an absolute piece of work, I've always thought Calipari (gets on probation everywhere he goes), Hudgins & Pitino were the Big 3 of crooks & Pearl was'nt far behind , you have changed my opinion on Pearl, have heard about his big heart , hope you beat Kentucky by 20!

hawkeye123

Yes that's him, how good/big is his kid? Saw a highlite of him throwing a cross court, behind the back bounce pass to a guy on the move. His hands made the BBall look like a softball in mine, Heard some say if his knees hadn't gave out before he came to the NBA, He would've have been the best player ever :huh:
Domantas Sabonis is 6 11' outa Gonzaga, 25 yrs old 2 time all star was 1st round pick no 11 in 2016 draft avg 18.9 pts and 11.9 rebounds a game last year- his dad was something else if he had'nt had those bad knees all time great

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Whaaaaaaaaaat! @Throwback hasn't taken advantage of this thread to pound his chest? Saaaaaaay whaaaaaaaat! Must be working on a new Dawgs trolling list for 2022. :bounce:

Congrats on the great season so far, weagle.

:cheers:
I’d rather pay someone to paint their house than watch basketball