Babysitting

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
My oldest grandson has a bad cold and he informed his mom & dad he was staying with pop today. We have been playing with toy race cars and watching Noggin.I did get him to take his medicine without a fist fight. :bounce:

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
You done good to get that medicine in him mine is a fighter too. :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe :cry: :cry: :cry:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
you've got to get down to buisness and just make em take it. He's play biting me as I type this.

Nugefan

Do you need a teething ring....

Branchminnow

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
you've got to get down to buisness and just make em take it. He's play biting me as I type this.
Problem with that is with my girl if you hold her down and get serious with it then her temper(just like Mrs. Minnow, not dad :rolleyes: :D :bounce: ) just takes over and ahe gets so ticked off that she will just throw it up so we have had to become "innovative". (I bet you did not know I knew a word that big did ya?)

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nugefan said:
He plays like he is a monster and is eating pop. :bounce:
That'd be a belly full for any monster.
Branchminnow posted innovative". (I bet you did not know I knew a word that big did ya?)
Mighty impressive Branch :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

QuakerBoy

Nugefan said:

Apparently he IS the teething ring :bounce:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Shhhh he's asleep.

Branchminnow

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: wake up wake up!

Georgiaastro

Branchminnow said:
Problem with that is with my girl if you hold her down and get serious with it then her temper(just like Mrs. Minnow, not dad :rolleyes: :D :bounce: ) just takes over and ahe gets so ticked off that she will just throw it up so we have had to become "innovative". (I bet you did not know I knew a word that big did ya?)
Branch, I'm really in awe at this. :D

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
My daughter made me wake him up :banginghe something about he'l keep us up all nite. :bounce:

Branchminnow

Georgiaastro said:
Branch, I'm really in awe at this. :D
Took me 30 minutes to figure out an intelligent, awe inspiring way to respond.

Branchminnow

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
My daughter made me wake him up :banginghe something about he'l keep us up all nite. :bounce:
If you love your daughter then you will.

crysbek

Branchminnow said:

Just like Mrs. Minnow, huh? hahaha! YEAH RIGHT! :rofl:

Branchminnow

You know thats the truth. :bounce: :bounce:

Hunting Teacher

There is nothing as great for the grandchild or the parents as having Grandma and Grandpa close by.
My parents live across the street from me and the kids love it!
My wife and I too!!!!!
Teach

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just before my oldest grandson was born an elderly gentleman I used to work with told me you are about to find out wht they call the GRANDkids. He was right.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
I know you've had a great day -- And that boy oughta' feel much better after a big old dose of Pop today :) --

dutchman

I wish I coulda been a fly on the wall at NGMM's house all day today and seen him and that grandson going at it.

I'd also like to see Branch's little girl and him fighting it out about taking medicine. I'd just sit back and laugh at him remembering my experineces with my daughter. WHEW!

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was keeping him awhile back and I had shorts on and we watched cartoons all day around 1 pm I spread out a beach towel in the living room and put his food there for him to eat while he watched tv. One of the items was mashed potatos they were in a bowl about the size of a thermos cup. You can only watch cartoons so long without passing out and I did. I only slept about 15 mins. but in that length of time the little heathen had smeared taters on both my legs,in his hair and two saucer sized spots in the carpet. It was like the loaves and fishes in the Bible I don't know how he made so much out of so little. It sure was a mess to clean up.