Bad Night at Jackson

aaron batson

JUST KIDDINING!!! We won again!!!

Last night Dad and I tried our luck again with 24 other boats. We had the only limit brought to the scales. Our five keepers went 7.36 lbs - good enough for the 1st place check. Caught two of them on a 1/2 oz black/brown jig and three on a Pop-R. I lost two other nice three pound fish on the jig, glad that we did not need them. Caught them all in newly flooded bushes, since the lake was up over full pool.

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
You know, you keep this up and them other fellers are going to get upset with you taking their money all the time!

:yeah:

Good job!

Jody Hawk

Hey Aaron, it might be alot easier on you if you just post a thread for the nights that you don't win at Jackson !!!!! :D

Congrats man !!!! :clap:

aaron batson

Well - The streak ended with 11 straight checks.

Last Friday we fished with 17 other boats (small group). We caught several fish , but never had a big bite. Our best five keepers went 5.25 lbs. They only paid two places - we ended up in 4th place. The winners had a good sack of fish at 12 pounds. I never got a good jig bite this time (I stuck with it and it never happeded). We did not put any good fish in the boat on the lizard - only small keepers. Maybe next time.

Hunter Haven

Aaron i'd love to take a check home 11 out of 12 times fishing anywhere. :fine: Way to go!!! I know you are not to heartbroken!j/k. Keep up the good fishing. :clap: