Baiting Meeting today in Lawrenceville

Larry Rooks

First I heard of the meeting but live down South to far to go. Doubtful it'll make a difference what we hunters have to say either, politicians will be making this decision and it is mostly already made according to DNR

Jeff Phillips

I'll be there, IF I don't leave for Charleston SC in the next few minutes. I have a customer with a problem down there, but may not be able to get all the paperwork (insurance forms) completed in time to go today.

Hope to see you there!

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
Steve I will be there are you buying dinner somewhere? :bounce:

Jeff Phillips

I just found out my trip will not happen this week.

I'll be there!

Anyone want to meet for lunch before?

Jeff Phillips

Lets meet at Soony's BBQ at the corner of Hwy 120 and Hurricane Shoals at 11:30.

Jeff Young and I will be there! Any others???

reylamb

I had planned on it.....unfortunately I am sicker than a dog and work has reared its ugly head today so I will not be able to be there.

Razorback

Is it a drop in meeting or a sit down & listen then voice your opinion? I can make some time but the boss would chew me a new one if I was gone for 3hrs & he had to work.
Razor

GeauxLSU

Nut, it's in the Justice Center (Langley).
Razor, my understanding it is a show up, sign in (with your opinion) and sign a separate sheet to speak.

Lostoutlaw

I talked to terral star whom is my cousin and he said it looks to him we all say fair chase That is what i'm hopin for ya differ. go ahead jump on me but I would like to keep fair chase

Razorback

Dang nabit! :mad: Durn custmers started calling every minute & walking in the door. By the time I got my head up it was 4:30. :cry: :banginghe ::ke: Hey w/o them I'd be out on the street. ;)

So how was it? What was the general consenses?

Razor

wolf3006

:bounce: :bounce: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well let me jump in FAIR CHASE ALL THE WAY

Jeff Phillips

The over whelming majority were anti-baiting as we expected it would be for the North Georgia Meeting.

Biologists from SC, Wis., and the SE Wildlife Diesese Institute all spoke against hunting.

QDMA and GWF also spoke against.

Branchminnow, GeauxLSU, Jeff Young, ER, and I spoke against also.

The arguement for was very weak, but we will see where they go from here.

Robk

Jeff Phillips said:
The over whelming majority were anti-baiting as we expected it would be for the North Georgia Meeting.

Biologists from SC, Wis., and the SE Wildlife Diesese Institute all spoke against hunting.

QDMA and GWF also spoke against.

They spoke against Hunting or Baiting???????