Bama's Marcell Dareus under investigation...

00Beau

Yep. That story is about a week old and it's about potential secondary violations. The type that EVERY SINGLE school commits EVERY YEAR. There is a pretty big difference between taking a picture of a recruit and an OL coach and attending a party held in South Beach by an agent. ;) I hope you can see that.

I see it clearly, just saying if a player should be held accountable and they should, so should coaches that do not understand the rules, secondary or not, rules are rules, so the way I understand secondary is ok with you.::ke: You know just saying.:bounce:

fairhopebama

This whole mess is a very tough issue to solve.

1. The NFL has no authority over agents or how they act. All the power over agents is wielded by the NFLPA.

2. Coaches realize that they can't just limit access to practices and their players. Think about it......Saban bans the NFL from accessing practices and players. Mark Richt then tells recruits, "Do you really want to go to Alabama
where you will not have up close exposure to NFL scouts?"

3. We are dealing with immature kids. What would you do at 20 years old if someone offered you $25,000?

That was my response when I heard about banning the scouts but then I was told that this whole episode with this party reaches way beyond what we have heard and that many top programs will be affected in some shape or form. If this is the case, conferences may look at it and make the decision for the participating schools. If that is the case it would not hurt any schools that abide by a NEW rule.

Marlin_444

If he did the crime... He has to do the time... Even if that means he is out...

RTR