Bass Swap (Keeping the Ball Rolling)

KINGFISHER

Alright it looks like we got her going. Go crazy and tie any kind of bass pattern you like! Be it largemouth,smallie,shoal,or striper!

Deadline to sign up is March 20 and flies should reach my house by April 10.

RULES
Reply to this thread if you want to join. You need not be a Master Tyer to join our swaps and you will find that you can learn plenty.I will edit the thread with your user name as you join. Please let me know what the name of your pattern is as soon as you decide and I will add it to you name here.I will edit again when your flies arrive with"Received".
Tie one fly of the same pattern for each participant. If there are 10 then tie 9 flies.
Please toe tag each fly with the name of your pattern and your user name.(toe tags are little slips of paper attached to the fly)
Once you are finished tying, place the flies in a crush proof box and mail to me.(Altoid Tins are great) I will send a PM with my home address when the sign up deadline is reached.
Mail the flies in a padded mailer along with a padded return mailer with appropriate postage for me to mail back to you. I should not have to pay for your postage.

MY ADDRESS

BRAD WILKES
255 WILKES LN.
REIDSVILLE,GA 30453

1. Paymaster-Stealth Bomber- GOT'EM
2. Georgiabreamfanatic-Rabbit Leech
3. Kingfisher-Murdich Minnow-GOT'EM
4. Injun Joe-Pencil Popper- GOT'EM
5. UAFlyFisher-Clouser Bass Fry-GOT'EM
6. Luv2drum-SEM Sculpin- GOT'EM
7. Jleach- The Cat-GOT'EM
8. Squirrelhunter912- Red Comet-GOT'EM
9. WinMag.300- Crawfish Pattern-UNABLE TO ATTEND

Last edited:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I'm good for it as well.

KINGFISHER

Ok I'm gonna start it up. Pay, I hope you don't mind that I use the same rules you had posted for the Soft Hackle Swap. I kinda like seeing who ties what.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ok I'm gonna start it up. Pay, I hope you don't mind that I use the same rules you had posted for the Soft Hackle Swap. I kinda like seeing who ties what.

Be just fine!:cool:

I'm game aswell, have to think about what I'm gonna tie once I get home and see what material I've got. Havn't tied in a while and most of my material is geared toward Salt Water, so I'll be in for that one as well.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Hey KF, I am gonna tie Stealth Bombers.

luv2drum

I was in ATL yesterday, so I thought I would check out The Fish Hawk. I did not know that the Orvis store was literally a rocks throw away. I went into Orvis first because I saw it first and did not know exactly where I was going :huh:(slim pickings for tying).
Fish Hawk had already closed before I got there. :(
So, I'll just have to try to check out Fish Hawk another time.

Last edited:

KINGFISHER

Attempted a visit to Fish Hawk yesterday. Did not know that the Orvis store was literally a rocks throw away. Went into Orvis first and Fish Hawk had already closed before I got there. So, I'll just have to try to check out Fish Hawk another time.

That's too bad....I'm gonna make the expedition up there real soon. I wish we had more fly shops in SE Georgia.