Bear Camp - 2012 in the books

7Mag Hunter

Wife and I had a quiet day....Kids and Grandkids all out of town,
so we cooked Brats, homemade 'tater salad, and a S GA
watermelon from a friend who brings them up fresh....Huge
melon....

ranger374

Worked. Did make it up to Helen for some trout fishing a few days earlier though. Ready for some cooler weather and some mountain hunting. Getting some wood arrows for the recurve!!

im going to be up there that weekend in swallow creek . got space for a newbe . was up there looking last week and going again in aug. . think i got an area zone so far if nothing changes.

Marlin_444

im going to be up there that weekend in swallow creek . got space for a newbe . was up there looking last week and going again in aug. . think i got an area zone so far if nothing changes.

Yep, come on!

*V*

Marlin_444

52 days...

We hit the lake, my daughter and her husband are buying a house (to close 7/31); our city house is up for sale so we met with a builder and have picked out a floor plan...

Attachments

• Bear Camp Fire 2011.jpg
    Bear Camp Fire 2011.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 441

ranger374

52 days...

We hit the lake, my daughter and her husband are buying a house (to close 7/31); our city house is up for sale so we met with a builder and have picked out a floor plan...

man -- kickin the kids out so soon ron???

Marlin_444

man -- kickin the kids out so soon ron???

At 22 it's time to put on their Big Boy Drawers... They've been in my house for 3 years... If they want to live with me at the lake, come on!!!

Hope you and yours are well!

*V*

Marlin_444

Come on out!

*V*

ranger374

can't say that i blame them--i lived at home long as my dad would let me too. would have been kinda awkward if i had been already married though. hope it sells quick.

Marlin_444

can't say that i blame them--i lived at home long as my dad would let me too. would have been kinda awkward if i had been already married though. hope it sells quick.

Yep, I moved out when I was 17; nearly starved to death! Imagine, me starving to death... Hah! The house will move when it does. We are in no rush, it'll be nic ewhen it does and thanks!

*V*

Marlin_444

35 days...

Marlin_444

Good Morning Ms. Doe!!!

I knew it was going to be a Good Day when I looked in the back yard and saw this doe in the AM...

Attachments

• Backyard Doe.jpg
    Backyard Doe.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 386

Marlin_444

29 days til 08/17/2012...

Guess we better start a preliminary Roll Call...

Who is planning to be with us?

I'll be there (Lord willing and the creek don't rise)...

Marlin_444

To date:

Bowstring
Sky
Pnome
Marlin_444

I am sooooooooooooooooo excited!!!