Beer can burgers

HuntinJake_23

I've seen some videos on YouTube for beer can burgers, so I decided to give it a try. Made four total, the lady put bacon, blue cheese and BBQ sauce in hers and I put bacon and sautéed onions and mushrooms and a touch of blue cheese. They are smoking in the Weber can't wait for them to get done.

Attachments

• IMG_5192.jpg
    IMG_5192.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_5193.jpg
    IMG_5193.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 425

Capt Quirk

I think some pics aren't showing up. Where does the beer can come in? Is it like beer can chicken, or just to make the dimples?

HuntinJake_23

I think some pics aren't showing up. Where does the beer can come in? Is it like beer can chicken, or just to make the dimples?

The can is just used to make a pocket to put the toppings in. Guess they should be called beer can stuffed burgers. Here's the end result!!

Attachments

• IMG_5199.jpg
    IMG_5199.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 392
  • IMG_5200.jpg
    IMG_5200.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 393

sinclair1

Neat, my German grandma made something called buletta, it was the same concept, but had a top so everything was inside. I am going to try it open, looks great :cheers:

Duff

Looks great!!!

Capt Quirk

You really got my attention with that bread puddin! I make the wife make it for me around Christmas, using my Mom's Brandy sauce recipe. Good stuff!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
That is off the chain good eats I bet!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: