Epic Feast

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Last night, I was in the mood to cook. I rubbed down a pork tenderloin with my bbq rub and some espresso coffee, and grilled it up with some hickory smoke. I made a blueberry compote sauce for it from some blueberries I grew myself, shallots, red wine, lemon zest, butter, and such. We stuffed some portabella mushrooms with cream cheese, bacon, chives, bacon grease, panko crumbs, garlic, and sharp cheddar and grilled them. French-style green beans blanched and sauteed with shallots, garlic, and lemon zest, topped with parmesan. Fondont taters seared in cast iron, then braised in the oven in chicken stock until they were tender and buttery. Pita bread rubbed with olive oil and sea salt and grilled, then topped with parmesan.

This was fit to eat, for sure.

tenderloin.jpg

arlo.jpg

pjciii

Last night, I was in the mood to cook. I rubbed down a pork tenderloin with my bbq rub and some espresso coffee, and grilled it up with some hickory smoke. I made a blueberry compote sauce for it from some blueberries I grew myself, shallots, red wine, lemon zest, butter, and such. We stuffed some portabella mushrooms with cream cheese, bacon, chives, bacon grease, panko crumbs, garlic, and sharp cheddar and grilled them. French-style green beans blanched and sauteed with shallots, garlic, and lemon zest, topped with parmesan. Fondont taters seared in cast iron, then braised in the oven in chicken stock until they were tender and buttery. Pita bread rubbed with olive oil and sea salt and grilled, then topped with parmesan.

This was fit to eat, for sure.

View attachment 1243448

View attachment 1243449
Holy cow. What a spread. Just reading all of that I am with Arlo.

Latest posts