Benefit Fund Set Up For The Family Of Stephen Edward

I just wanted to let everyone know that there has been a benefit fund set up for the family of Stephen.

You can just go to any Wachovia or call the one below and say that you would like to donate to the:

"Stephen Edward in lieu of flowers account"
C/O Debra Edward

Wachovia
Locust Grove Financial Center
2754 Hwy 155 South
Locust Grove, Ga 30248
770) 210- 3265
M-F 9-5 east

Any amount you can donate can only help this family in their time of need. Thank you very much.

The Arrow Guru

ttt

It was posted on archerytalk that if you wanted to send something directly to Debbie, (Stephen's wife) you could. That way if you wanted to send your wishes and maybe a card you could. Having gone through this you might want to send flowers directly to the funeral home. They get hard to deal with if sent to the house. However the address is:

Family of Stephen Edwards
240 Red Maple Dr.
Hampton Ga. 30228

P.S. After seeing the pooring out of thoughts and unselfish giving from the archery community all over the country, I am very proud the be involved in a sport that is filled with such wonderful people. On archery talk there are people from as far away as Canada who never knew Steve sending what they can to help the family. I am very proud of all of you! Thanks for your generous hearts!