Beretta A400 Xplor 28 gauge

pacecars

OK, I am all over the map lately but I REALLY NEED a 28 gauge auto loader. I currently have an Over/Under in 28 but for my use the semi-auto is more versatile plus every time I stop by my local Walmart I buy 3 or 4 boxes of 28 gauge shells. I am really looking hard at the Beretta to replace the Franchi AL 48 I foolishly sold. I haven’t been able to find one to fondle so looking for any experience anyone might have. I did try a Benelli Lightweight in 28 but it just didn’t do it for me

killerv

A nice old 1187 premier in 28ga would be a good one, a rabbit hunter I hunt with, thats all he uses. I'm tending towards picking up a o/u in 28ga, seems that about the only shotgun ammo you run across these days

the new berettas dont do it for me, all my clay shooting buddies have sold theirs off, they just arent the quality as the old 391s.

JeffinPTC

Sandy has had 2 complete sets of Rem 1100 D grade consigned for several months. I think he sold one of the 12s for $2900 and finally got the owner to reduce the rest to $2200. Still rich, but they are beautiful guns. Unfortunately, one set has the owner's name engraved. She musta won an ATA national, etc. The 2 28s are still there. I'd recommend an offer.

Don't remember the chokes, but prob mod fixed.

https://www.gunauction.com/shop/28-ga/gunshop/sandi

He's in Sharpsburg and due to declining inventory, he's only open on Thursdays now.

Smallwood, Sandy
72 Appaloosa Way
Sharpsburg, GA 30277
Bus: (770) 253-9752
Email: sandy47@charter.net