Left or neutral cast shotguns

The Rodney

Being left eye dominant and right handed has been a challenge all of my shooting life. Shotguns are especially difficult as most have a cast for right hand shooters. I'm ready to buy one of the Beretta's with a left hand cast I just can't find anyone that has one in the area that I can shoulder. I got burned earlier this year because I bought Franchi after the factory told me it was only a slight cast. Mossberg's have a slight cash but I've been shooting a 500 since I was 16 and it works out great. Anyhow the Franchi had a lot of cast and even at 28 gauge two boxes left my face sore for three days. Does anybody know a gun shop in Atlanta Metro or out here near me and covington that has a left hand shotgun, over under, in stock. I hunt with Beretta Xplore auto loader that has shims and it makes all the difference but you don't shim an over under.

BriarPatch99

There are stock fitters that can make a stock fit you ...

Mike Sherman at PMS Firearms passes several trips a year through GA ....catch him at one big shoots ....

The Rodney

Both of these guys have excellent reputations. In fact, Todd had a 10 minute conversation with me and told me why he would not bend the Franchi I have, got technical with it, explained a bit about the process, recommended a dealer of Browning O/U, and told me to call him back when I had the right gun. I found that honest and impressive. I would however like to start with a left cast gun. Looking for a 28 gauge O/U