Bergara Ridge Carbon?

ssramage

Anyone had any experience with this rifle? Looks like from a specs standpoint, it ticks all the boxes that I'm looking for but I don't have any local dealers where I can see one before ordering.

Reactions: Dub

FlipKing

They do look good. I haven't handled one in person yet though. I have a similar style rifle in my waypoint and I love mine. Bergara normally hits for sure

ssramage

Also really liking the Bergara Crest. I'll likely purchase one or the other pretty soon.

Plus side, Silencer Central is running a promo with Bergara on either for a free tax stamp on a Banish 30. Might wind up with a new suppressor too.

Reactions: Dub

FlipKing

Springfield has that offer too ;) lol

I do have the banish. It's a really solid supressor. The more experienced guys consider it a bit basic and over priced because it's not the quietest and it's direct thread only but I've been pretty happy eith mind and I paid full price.

ssramage

Springfield has that offer too ;) lol

I do have the banish. It's a really solid supressor. The more experienced guys consider it a bit basic and over priced because it's not the quietest and it's direct thread only but I've been pretty happy eith mind and I paid full price.

I have a Rugged Razor so I really don't need it, but as my wife says "it's on sale!" LOL