Berrien/Lanier 2011

Dickson

anyone seen anything checked my cam 2 weeks ago before i went out of town n had some does, small bucks, and a good 8 pt went out there today for the first time since then and now all i have is a few does

creekhunter

Deer Cameras

anyone seen anything checked my cam 2 weeks ago before i went out of town n had some does, small bucks, and a good 8 pt went out there today for the first time since then and now all i have is a few does

Dickson:

I've got two good 8-pointers on cameras within the last couple of weeks. Of course, they were nighttime photos. One of them looks very lean, as if he's been chasing hard. We've not been able to hunt for the last 30-days for various reasons.

billy336

I'm pretty upset I only got up to hunt once this year. First time in a decade that I haven't put one on the ground in GA. One more weekend down here and the fat lady starts singing

ALLBEEF

I'm pretty upset I only got up to hunt once this year. First time in a decade that I haven't put one on the ground in GA. One more weekend down here and the fat lady starts singing

Don't feel bad Billy.......I think it was the first year since 92' that I haven't killed one here in GA. I got two in NE but didn't fire a shot here. Oh well....look out turkeys!:biggrin3:

Latest posts