Best Bow Sight

Dudley Do-Wrong

I am currently running a Garmin Xero A1 and am really enjoying it so far. Been a neat concept allowing me to simply range and drop the "pin" on the target regardless of range.
How many $$$$$$?

benellisbe

How many $$$$$$?

I got mine on a flash sale for $499 in the fall of 2020, but they are closer to $800 now. As far as weight, I haven't noticed it over my old HHA slider. I already run a heavy stabilizer, it has been a non-issue for me.

AXCEL LANDSLYDE CARBON PRO W/ X41 SCOPE & 0.10 SINGLE PIN. LITERALLY JUST GOT IT THOUGH, BEEN ON BACKORDER SINCE FEB OR MARCH. THE AXCEL ACCUHUNTER IS A GREAT MODEL AS WELL BUT JUST DOESNT HAVE THE METAL SIGHT TAPES

ddd-shooter

Im a 7 pin guy. Next one i buy will be 5 pins with a mover.

I just want to be ready at a moments notice when a critter steps out and not have to worry about holdover or moving my sight.

SlowMotion

I just upgraded to a Black Gold Rush 5 pin. So far I really like it but have only shot out to 30 with it so far.

flatsmaster

I had a black gold 5 pin for years that was a killer but my old eyes and bright pins started star bursting so went to a 1 pin HHA last year
I liked my 5 pin but at 65 I had to change and new 1 pin shots good … good luck bc a lot of good options out there

Tsbtruth

I ust to use a HHA, but 2 years ago I switched to a CBE engage hybrid 1 pin and absolutely love it.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
My PSE came with a 5 pin sight with a light, that is nice, but seems so “crowded “. I use a 3 pin set at 25, 35 and 45. The spaces in between pins and above or below the top and bottom pins are some of my favorite distances to shoot. I’ve shot out to 60 yards with it too. I can’t imagine having 7 pins.

finnhunter

What does everyone prefer - single pin, 3 pin or 5 pin?
Single pin, less to think about during the few seconds a deer is within range. Anything within 10-30 yards is inside my killing zone. Pretty much all of my shots are less than 20 yards and a single pin is all I need.

goblr77

I'm partial to Spot Hogg. I've been shooting a Fast Eddie vertical double pin for several years and have zero complaints.

flatsmaster

Original pendulums were Keller I believe … I no that bc I’m old and been stick and string along time … shot a bunch with that old sight … wasn’t the smoothest pendulum but when it settled it worked

alwayslookin

Not the best but have a Trophy Ridge 5 pin on my Stealth..cheap, solid...been up and down a lot of trees, drug through brush and no issues.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Old school. I love it! I wish that I'd have kept my old pendulums. I can't remember which one it was but, it was a pendulum that was inside a box and had a red light that you could turn on. I shot that thing as well as any sight I've ever shot.
For a 265 fps bow that exclusively hunts from a tree it can not be beaten. It's useles for these super fast bows most these guys <^> are shooting