Best crossbow broadheads

What do you guys like for the most accurate broadheads for crossbow for some reason my raven is most accurate with fixed makes no sense. And what do you think is the best for expandable back front 2 blade 3 blade exc?

Hunter922

Rage Hypodermics.. they do not play at all.. we have killed 6 deer with them this year and the furthest track job was 70 yards. Four fell within 30 yards..

shdw633

Muzzy HBX

What he said. Sometimes the bow is so fast the mechanical doesn't open up but this the HBX is the best of both worlds. Busted 2 does with them this year and neither went more than 50 yards.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
If I spent $10 a piece, I’d be shooting the NAP Spitfire. I shoot the Axe Bonecrusher and get a pack of 5 for $15-20......they fly true out of my Bow and Xbow . I did add a heavier O ring and I like the simplistic design of the Axe(like the schwacker but with a curved blade) .....they pretty much have to open up......they have to.

Jeetdawg

I like slick tricks as they fly well. I did lose a deer this year with one but not because of the head performance but poor shot placement on my part.

across the river

In all honesty, it doesn't matter. Shoot what shoots best. If you have shot multiple broad heads and the fixed blade shot best, shoot the fix blade. Where you hit them is way more important than what you hit them with.

Jim Boyd

I am a Rage guy also.

I only shoot 1-2 deer per year (if that) so I am ok if the head is $10-12.

Agree with the poster that said the where is more important than the what.