Best looking coyote I ever seen

Fork Horn

I know I've posted on here before saying that I hate coyotes, but I'll say this is likely the best looking coyote that I've ever seen. Don't think I've ever seen one with so much white. Hope it's not the neighbor's dog we'll certainly be shooting if we see him with our thermal.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a jackal with that black stripe.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I know I've posted on here before saying that I hate coyotes, but I'll say this is likely the best looking coyote that I've ever seen. Don't think I've ever seen one with so much white. Hope it's not the neighbor's dog we'll certainly be shooting if we see him with our thermal.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That’s because it’s not! Bet that guys got a bunch of red wolf in him. He’s a handsome fella for sure!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
All y’all’s k9 s look more like huskies or wolves than yotes! Love them socks btw! He’ll be a good one next year!