Best price on a live fishing setup?

JROESEL

Are you running the lvs32 on the older plus units? I have a 93 sv plus I bought 3 yrs ago and was thinking of just adding the lvs 32 for $1000 instead of upgrading to the newer uhd unit with the lvs 36. Don't want to spend $2000 upward.
Yes the older 93sv plus, as long as you have the plus unit, it will work, I’ve never had a problem with it

Attachments

• 638FDE8E-4856-42CE-B4F5-DF1445B37CD3.png
    638FDE8E-4856-42CE-B4F5-DF1445B37CD3.png
    803.4 KB · Views: 31

hopper

Yes the older 93sv plus, as long as you have the plus unit, it will work, I’ve never had a problem with it
Nice. Think it will help out jigging spoons for spots over ditches and thinking of starting crappie fishing.
Is that two schools 15 and 20 ft deep 8ft out? Or am I reading it wrong?

JROESEL

Nice. Think it will help out jigging spoons for spots over ditches and thinking of starting crappie fishing.
Is that two schools 15 and 20 ft deep 8ft out? Or am I reading it wrong?
Absolutely it will help you, it will make you lazy, it will let you know if there are any fish even there, before you drop your spoon, the numbers on top are how far out from the transducer, the side numbers are the depth, so there 15/20’ in front of the boat @7-8’ deep
Yes all those bigger blobs are crappie in a school, I’ve seen loons dive down and swim after fish on it, it’s truly live sonar.
You will be able to watch your spoon fall all the way in front of the fish your looking at

JROESEL

Also I would put it on a independent pole mount, that way if your spot locked it don’t keep losing the image as the trolling motor spins around, all aboard marine has a nice independent mount, that will mount to your trolling motor,

Or build one for less then 50$, just depends on how you want to go

chriswkbrd

This is an awesome deal!
It also makes me think that they are about to release a new ActiveTarget version real soon! But don't quote me on that, pure speculation...