Best season ever

fishman1957

My son dynamic Dennis shot 2 mature Georgia bucks and a great Kansas buck , Grand Daughter got first buck ever in Georgia 6 pt and I got my best Georgia Buck to date , decided about 6 years ago I wasn't shooting a buck unless it was a personal best , well passing on hundreds of bucks over the years paid off , they won't get big if you kill um when they are young !!!!!!

fishman1957

My son dynamic Dennis shot 2 mature Georgia bucks and a great Kansas buck , Grand Daughter got first buck ever in Georgia 6 pt and I got my best Georgia Buck to date , decided about 6 years ago I wasn't shooting a buck unless it was a personal best , well passing on hundreds of bucks over the years paid off , they won't get big if you kill um when they are young !!!!!!

brdyhll

Congratulations on a great season. Yours sounds much better than mine. Still another year I got a chance to sit in the woods is a good year

jbarron

BANNED
Congrats on a memorable season. The cherry on top of my season was when my 85 year old father in law dropped one on the last hunt of the season.

Jim Boyd

Congrats!!!!!!