Another 3 deer weekend.

Dupree

Saturday morning my son got a 2.5 yr old 6 point on public land. My daughter wanted to go that evening on private and she killed a spike. This morning my son killed a 3.5 yr old 8 pointer, his 4th buck this year, and he still has both of “his” buck tags. No more bonus tag hunts for him for a while, so he will be more selective now. The buck he killed this morning has a white stripe on his nose and was stinking pretty bad for this early in the year. IMG_1146.jpegIMG_1157.jpegIMG_1169.jpegIMG_1166.jpegIMG_1165.jpeg

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats all around !!!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Good weekend, Congratulations to you all.

Tell him to enjoy that (Boys 2 - Grils 1) scoring advantage. It's going to be very difficult to maintain that throughout life. LOL

slow motion

Congratulations again. That's awesome

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo again! Dang y’all wearing them out alright! That white strip might be one of the coolest patterns I’ve never seen before! Way cool and another props to the guide who’s doing a fantastic job! :rockon:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to the young hunters! They're getting it done right!

FWEBB

Don't you just love to see these kids having a ball taking those trophies.
The buck in my avatar has similar markings on his nose. Taxidermist told me it was from an injury.

Jim Boyd

That is the way to get it done!

fullstrut

Kudos to all involved. Great deer and great memories. Awesome job

Worley

That’s a group of fine younguns right there, getting it done in the woods!

Shadow11

A lot of deer burgers/steak/butterflied backstraps/ etc etc right there! Having fun doing it with pops! That's what it's about. Congrats!