Bi racial coyote

2dye4

Did y’all see Matt Towns coyote in the Cull. It looks half domesticated.
Share your thoughts..

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
Yep,
Ive killed several black ones. Seen several more. Never seen one with that much white.

sleepr71

I’ve seen them solid Black,Black with the Triangle on their chest,one that was as red as an Irish Setter,and one that was as Yellow as a Yellow Lab?. I’ve heard of White(Albino)ones..but haven’t seen that in person. They interbreed (occasionally) with Wolves & Dogs…so I’d imagine any color combo is possible?.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ve caught several blacks ones but this past spring I caught a black and red one. I don’t know how to post a pic on here for y’all to see it. Really wish I would’ve caught it in the winter.
I think you have my number , if you want to send it to me I’ll share it for u

Doug B.

You get ready to learn how to post a picture let me know . It’s very simple , my daughter showed me how lol And we like pictures , I’m glad to see the trapping forum getting some activity
So am I! If everybody will keep posting then I won't have to resurrect more old threads! Although that last one turned out to be pretty good!!

mossyoakpro

I have caught several black coyotes in traps and killed a few black ones while deer hunting. Some of them had a white patch on their chest. But none of them had that much white!

I'm still jealous about that Mr Doug....been trying to catch a black one and it keeps giving me the slip.

Doug B.

I'm still jealous about that Mr Doug....been trying to catch a black one and it keeps giving me the slip.
I'm not trying to rub it in::ke::biggrin2:
Seriously though, just keep hanging in there. You'll catch one. I really don't know why there are so many black ones here and not where you are. Some people think they are rare, and in your case I guess they are. They're not a big deal here cause we see them pretty regularly.

Latest posts