Big Jims Stick Slingin

BigJim Bow

Big Jims Bow Company
Presents The
1st. Annual
Big Jims Stick Slingin and Tree Killing
3D Archery Shoot
Saturday April 18th
The shoot will consist of two 20 target courses. All shooters welcome.
Traditional shooters and compound shooter will be divided into separate classes: Trad: Traditional, primitive, women & youth. Compounds: men, women & youth. Trophies for first place in each class.
NO RANGEFINDERS
Shooting opens from Daylight to 3 pm.
$15.00 dollars to shoot. Price of Admission: includes, lunch and
ONE CHANCE FOR A:
CUSTOM BUILT LONG BOW
BY: BOWYER:
BIG JIM
Other prizes available:
PRIMITIVE CAMPING AVAILABLE
(FOR INFORMATION ABOUT CAMPING AT BIG JIMS CALL)
229-344-6617
For additional flyers and directions please call the office @
(229-420-5669)
All is Sponsored By:
~BOWYER~
Big Jim Babcock & Barbara
812 Morgan Ct. Albany, Ga. 31705

Last edited by a moderator:

pine nut

Glad he put "tree killing " in there. Sumthin' for me to do! Hope I can make it but at the moment is doubtful. Ya'll will have fun!

dpoole

Sos leave 4 hours earlier and you are only 1 hour away .

sawtooth

dang!!!!! i wish I could be there. prior commitment!! I just got a new longbow too. I do hope you'll be planning another one soon. D.

BigJim Bow

We just got back from a great shoot in Kentucky and am looking forward to April 18th. If anyone has any questions, please contact us. 229-420-5669.
thanks, BigJim

BigJim Bow

I have been out spreading flyers and collecting donations. We have received donations from H & H Taxidermy, J & J Taxidermy, Backwoods outdoors, and Solo Archery not to mention Sipsey River Traditional Archery Supply aka Big Jims Bow Company. Will be looking to add to the list of donations as we continue to prepare for the shoot.
If you are planing on attending, please post on this thread. It is not necessary to do so, but it will help me to get an idea of how many people are paying attention to this. Also if you have any plans of camping here, it would be helpful to let us know in advance.

thanks, BigJim

dpoole

Count me in

Jake Allen

Planning on being there Jim. Thanks for the invite.
I'm also planning to camp at Chickasawhatchee Friday til Sunday. Might have a chance to stick a hog.:bounce:

RogerB

Gone but not Forgotten
Big Jim,
I would be there but my mother is being opperated on the 16th in Birmingham and I just can't committ. Gonn'a cause me to miss the Chickasawhatchee hunt too.... Dadgumit!!!!

BigRed

If all goes well I plan on being there.Had bad news today from the doctor my right knee has to be replaced its very hard to get around hurting or not I'll do my best to make it around the course.Big Jim the bow you made for me is shooting so sweet I can't put it down thanks for a great bow you are the man.

BigJim Bow

Thanks for helping with the count. We will be prepared for extra just in case, but it's nice to know we won't be alone.
Thanks for the support.

BigJim

BigJim Bow

BigRed - I hate to hear about your knee. If you do make it down and want to shoot, know that the course/terrain is pretty easy walking. RogerB, best of luck to your mother on her opreation.
Hogdgz, you should be happy that that new wife of yours is in a different shooting class, that way she can't kick your butt.

Thanks, BigJim