black skunk?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
We were wrapped up in dillers up till about 8 or 9 years ago. Now I see a little digging on occasion, but very little. The "coyotes" have just about gotten rid of em.
Black panthers love an armadillo. That’s what pawpaw said anyway

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I saw a solid white one at Pinelog once. Wasn’t sure what it was til it got about 15 yards and the wind swirled!!

Oh yeah, I think it might be an otter........the photo. It reminds me of one I saw from a tree stand except it was coming from the other direction.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I ran over a black one on the highway one night. Wasn't sure what I had hit, so I stopped to look. The critter had a very small patch of white on it's chest, otherwise all black.

My poor truck stunk for two months...lol

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I ran over a black one on the highway one night. Wasn't sure what I had hit, so I stopped to look. The critter had a very small patch of white on it's chest, otherwise all black.

My poor truck stunk for two months...lol
My neighbor hit one up the road and it got hung under her car. She didn’t know it when it happened and kept driving home. The entire neighborhood smelled so bad we probably should have evacuated ??

I got a pic of a skunk few years back in Screven Co.. First and only one I've seen! Been hunting here for almost 30 years now.

Here's one I got pic of 6 years ago. It is a pic. of the camera, so kind of poor quality.

Attachments

• skunk.jpg
    skunk.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 10

bany

In Pennsylvania all the skunks I saw had the famous white stripe. The first one I saw in Georgia was white with a black stripe. I was like, what in world!! The rest have all been different including the one I crossed paths with. Literally. I stopped, it stopped. I walked, it walked. I stopped, it stopped. I backed up two steps and it walked right through finally.

NiteHunter

Here's a few different skunks I recently caught on camera.

Attachments

• 00000407(1).JPG
    00000407(1).JPG
    182.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 00001546(1).JPG
    00001546(1).JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 00001705.JPG
    00001705.JPG
    615.3 KB · Views: 8

Geezer Ray

Ne Ga seems like twice a year they fall in love and really move like a rut because they get slaughtered on the roads. February seems to be one of the months.