Boil, Boil, Boil Your Critters, Gently on the Stove...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made up a little 2-person LCB last night. YHFP had some corn on her plate, too. Was most delicious.

LCB.jpg

pjciii

Now you went and did it. I have shrimp and sausage, got boil. Just need corn and taters and I just got back from Ingles dang it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Great idea! I'm not smart enough to realize you could downsize an LCB. Imma tempt the Mrs. with the idea in just a few. Already got the Zatarains and the seafood. Just need the taters. :rockon:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Great idea! I'm not smart enough to realize you could downsize an LCB. Imma tempt the Mrs. with the idea in just a few. Already got the Zatarains and the seafood. Just need the taters. :rockon:
Unless it's the Nephew's birthday (he either chooses steak or LCB) the only way I get it the rest of the year with just me and "Daisey" here is to cut it down to a meal for 2.. 1lb. shrimp, 1 large onion, 1 ear of corn, 1 lemon, 1lb. sausage, 1 cluster crab legs, 6-8 red spuds, with bread and butter. Then I fix whatever she wants to eat... generally a BLT or baked spud.

Last edited:

Big7

The Oracle
Korn? :wink: